It’s the little things #2 April 14, 2008Posted by Rambling Man in Emigration.
Tags: new zealand
Continuing with the theme of things that tickle us in NZ – all in a good way …
- the way they say “kaaysssh” when they mean ‘cache‘.
- Pukekos … you got to see one to know … pr. Poo-kee-cos
- the way people thank one another for riding in a lift with them … even though everyone gets in and out at random floors and nobody might know anyone !
- the (slight) stigma people have about not packing their own bags in the supermarket – so much so that they won’t even shop there ! Come to Ireland folks … you’ll have to buy the bags first and then pack them yourself !!
- Sushi with pizza strapped to it !
- Free parking