New words October 28, 2007Posted by Rambling Man in General Bloggery.
Tags: eid, language, vocabulary, words
Always eager to increase my vocabulary, here are a few of the nicer words that I’ve recently learned from the wonderful world of bloggery …
- winsome → sweetly or innocently charming
- maudlin → tearfully or weakly emotional
- sororal → of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a sister
- Eid ul-Fitr → abbreviated to Eid – a Muslim holiday that marks the end of Ramadan
- ignoranus → a person who’s both stupid and an arsehole
Maybe you know some or all of those words already ? Maybe I’m just that little bit
dummer dumber … but feel free to add your own.